Vertika is always looking for good men and women – with great functional and core business skills, and a right fit, to help us grow even more..
Do read the following first.
We deeply value Openness, Compassion, Continuous Improvement, Action, and Humility. We use these values everyday to create a culture that enables our teams to help drive our business in serving customer needs through excellent products and a deep belief in service -- all the while making sure that our teams are growing professionally, and having fun.
If you feel you possess the right fit and the right skills for Vertika, positions open or not, send in your resume for consideration (we will contact you if your profile helps us propel.)
And do check us out on Social Media to get a better feel of who we are.
Following positions are now open.
Software Engineer: Backend [.NET/Core + MVC] - KARACHI, Pakistan
A. Location: Karachi, Pakistan
B. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and build core back-end application and functionality, enhancements and new features for Vertika’s VMX display and interactive communication platform.
C. Education, Skills & Experience Required:
- 1 year to 5 years (This position is NOT open for fresh graduates)
- C# on .Net Framework 4.8 / .NET Core with SQL Server
- Frameworks - ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, Entity Framework, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core
- Design and implementation of RESTFul Services, SOA
- Object-oriented analysis, design & programming
- Aware of NuGet and surrounding ecosystem
- Uses Subversion or Git
- Awareness of application and API security best-practices
- Basic database design skills
- Exposure to continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Cursory familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3
- Quick learner with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Please send your CV (and work portfolio samples where required) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact only those individuals we feel fit the profile above.